Grandmaster Alexandra Kosteniuk, in this chess video tutorial, you guessed it, teaches you how to play a game of chess.
This chess problem is from the game Fressinet vs Kosteniuk, in Villandry (2007). It's Black to play and win. In a game of chess, when it comes down to just a Black King and Pawn, and a White King, you think it might be little time before Black wins the chess game, but if you miss it, it just might mean a million more moves, or at least a hundred.
Alexandra missed the continuation needed to win and had to play 167 more moves to win the chess game. Knowing endgames makes you a stronger player, and you can go home earlier because of it.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades