Neither Chinese nor checkers, Chinese checkers is a fun game to play. Watch this video to learn how to play Chinese checkers.
You Will Need
* Two to six players
* A Chinese checkers board
* 10 colored pegs per player
Step 1. Select a player to go first
Choose a color and starting triangle for each person. With two or four players, pick triangles that are opposite each other. With three players, play from every other triangle.For five and six players, pick any triangle you want. Fill each triangle being played with each player's colored pegs.
Step 2. Jump pegs
Decide which player will go first.
Step 3. Move the pegs
Move one peg starting with the first player. Pegs move one space each turn and must be moved into an empty space. Pegs may move in any direction; the goal is to get the peg to the triangle directly opposite the starting triangle.
Step 4. Take turns until a player wins
Jump a peg if the adjacent space is open. A peg can continue jumping as long as there are pegs to jump over. Players may jump any pegs.
You can jump a peg all the way across the board.
Take turns, with each player moving their pegs. The first player to get all ten of their pegs into the opposite triangle wins.
FACT: The game of Chinese checkers is based on a German game called Halma.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades