In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to play marble pyramid. This is a 2 player game. Each player has 15 marbles. Players simply take turns placing the marbles onto the field. When 4 marbles form a square, a player is able to place a marble in the center to raise the marble level. Players continue placing and stacking the marbles until it forms into a pyramid. The player with the last marble on top wins the game. Players are also able to stack using their marbles from the field. This video will benefit those viewers who enjoy playing board games, and would like to learn how to play new board games.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades