Learn chess from Grandmaster Alexandra Kosteniuk. This chess video tutorial will show you how to play a game of chess, like the masters. See how to catch Black from all sides to win the chess game.
This chess problem is from the game Klinger vs Blatny (1988). White plays and wins.
White has the advantage and can win the chess game by playing a very strong and tricky move, which is Queen d8 to b8. This chess move threatens all of the Black pieces and Black has to counter strike with their Queen. Black will either resign the game, or continue on to lose the endgame of chess.
CATEGORY: Middle Game
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades