In this how-to video, you will learn how to win at Chess in two moves. First, you will need a chessboard. Pawns go up twice at the start or once. They attack diagonally. Otherwise they just go up once. The castle, or rook, go up and down or side to side. The bishop goes diagonally in both directions. The knight moves in an L shape in any direction. The queen can go sideways, diagonally, forward, and backward. The king can move only once space at a time. Once the board is set up, you are ready to play. First, move your pawn forward so your queen can move. If the opponent leaves the king open by moving the pawns, your queen can put the king into check mate. This video shows the basics of how to play chess.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades