The video details which pieces you will use to win a game of chess quickly and by surprise. First off he explains the basic setup of the chess piece you will be defeating which is the weakest spot on the opponents side. He explains what moves you will be making on your side by first moving you pawn that is in front of your king. You will then move the kings bishop diagonal until it is in front of the queens bishop. You will then place the queen diagonal three spaces. From there you are setup to take the weak pawn on the kings side as explained in the beginning of the video to place your opponent in check mate. He will go on to explain how the plan could back fire if you either play your queen to before the bishop or if your opponent places there pawn further ahead on the board.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades