Grandmaster Alexandra Kosteniuk teaches you how to play a real game of chess in this video tutorial. From the game Onischuk vs Carlsen in Biel (2007). Black plays and wins, by first taking white's rook and checking the king. The white king then takes the black queen, and so on. This will show you how to keep a criminal pawn at bay in a chess middle game, causing your chess opponent to resign like the loser that he/she is.
CATEGORY: Middle Game
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades