Mr. Trailer gives instructions on how to play a fun game called Farkle. Players will need five dice. He recommends casino dice which come in a pack of five. First roll the dice to see who goes first. The objective is to get ones, fives, triples, or straights. You have to get 650 to get on the board. Keep score on paper to keep track. Once you get on the board you can "stay" or roll again. Triples are 100 x the number. For example three 6's would be 600, a 1 would be 100, etc. Mr. Trailer has one rule, if a die falls on the floor, whatever the number is face-up is your score. A straight is 2,3,4,5,6,and although it totals 600, you receive 1000 points. The object of this game is to reach 5000 points.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades