In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to checkmate an opponent in four moves in Chess. This task is very easy, simple and fast to do. Begin by moving your pawn to E4. Then on your next turn move the bishop to C4 to attack F7. Now move the queen to A5, which also attacks F7. Finish by moving the queen to F7. This is an automatic checkmate because the opponent will lose the king in either way. This video will benefit those viewers who enjoy playing board games such as Chess, and would like to learn how to easily checkmate an opponent to win.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades