In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to play the hardwood board game, Marble Solitaire. This board comes in 2 different sizes, 11" and 16". This is only a 1 player game. The game starts with all 36 marbles outside of the field, leaving the empty hole in the middle of the board. To play, simply jump one marble over another and place it into the tray. Continue jumping over the marbles until there is only one marble on the field. If you end up with more than one marble, you lose. This video will benefit those viewers who enjoy playing board games and would like to learn a new game to play.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades