Let Grandmaster Alexandra Kosteniuk teach you how to play a game of chess in this chess video tutorial.
This chess position is from the game Radjabov vs Anand of the 2006 Blitz World Championship. White wins in the Poisoned Pawn Sicilian Defense. To do this chess move, there is a high level of preparation required, so no slacking. See if you can find out how to continue this magnificent chess game.
This will eventually show you how to win that chess game with the Poisoned Pawn Sicilian Defense.
CATEGORY: Middle Game
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades