Grandmaster Alexandra Kosteniuk shows you how to play a real game of chess in this video tutorial, showing you how to checkmate the king with two variations in endgame/middle game chess. This example is from the game DesChapelles - De Labourdonnais, Paris 1836. White plays and wins the chess game by first playing the knight to check the king, with a sacrifice. Then the queen moves in for the endgame/middle game chess kill.
CATEGORY: Middle Game
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades