Ever here of the "overworked" defender" chess move? Of course you have, but that doesn't mean you know how to pull it off. See how to do it, right here. A chess piece is overworked when it has more than one defensive job (guarding pieces or squares) to do. Typically, the overworked piece is exploited by capturing one of the pieces it's defending or occupying a square it's defending. This forces it to leave one of its defensive jobs usually resulting in material loss or checkmate.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades