This video features 6...Qc7 in the mainline of the Stonewall, a good move since after the obvious 7.Ngf3, White turns out worse in all lines. Matt suggests an alternate development of pieces including Nh3 and Qf3.
The game Van Vliet-Znosko-Borovsky, 1907, is very important for White and Black to be aware of. Matt found this game in the back of Aron Nimzowitch's 'My System'. It is the best chess book ever written, but computer analysis disagrees with Nimzo's assessment of a critical line in this game.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades