Do you like chess? How about Japanese chess? Aren't there different chess variants in Japan though? Maybe, but this specific chess variant is called Shogi. The chess-like game Shogi is won by capturing the king, just like chess, but defeat is conceded at mate, or when mate becomes unavoidable.
This video tutorial gives you a lesson on how to use impasse and the try rule on the Shogi board. Not only will you see how to play impasse and the "try rule," you'll also see how to play "king entering." Also, find out about a cool illustrated graphic novel about Shogi.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades