Grandmaster Alexandra Kosteniuk teaches you how to... you guessed it, play a game of chess. This chess video tutorial will show you how to take the initiative in a chess game to win.
This chess problem is from the game Danielian vs Kosteniuk, in the European Team Championships, Crete (2007). Black plays and wins, but how? Try to find the winning chess continuation.
Wilhelm Steinitz once said, only the player with the initiative has the right to attack.
CATEGORY: Middle Game
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades