Grandmaster Alexandra Kosteniuk shows you how to play chess in this chess video tutorial. This chess position is a very difficult checkmate in three moves. If you want to challenge your chess brain, try to solve it.
This is an extremely tough solve, mate in three chess problem. If you solve it in less than an hour, you're on your way to becoming a chess Grandmaster! Don't give up if you can't though, chess isn't easy sometimes. If you do give up, Alexandra will show you how to solve this extremely difficult chess problem.
LEVEL: Very Difficult
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades