Check out this chess game video tutorial from Grandmaster Alexandra Kosteniuk, presented by guest star Almira Skripchenko. Here, you will see the end of the game Robert Fontaine vs Maxime Vachier-Lagrave, in Aix-les-Bains (2007).
It's Black's move, and he has to find a way to checkmate in just seven moves. Can you figure this chess conundrum out? See how to play and mate in 7 moves. This will have White running for the hills, resigning.
Learn how to do the seven steps to nirvana move in the middle game of chess. This only proves that chess is cool.
CATEGORY: Middle Game
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades