In this Games video tutorial you will learn how to play the Pente (Pentagon) marble game. It's a game of skill and strategy played on a 14" square hardwood game board. It can be comfortably played by 2 people or two teams. Teams do not have to be balanced (two against one, three against two, any combination). The board is divided into 3/4" squares. The unique feature of this board is the four holding trays for the playing gems. First decide who will start. The starting player places a gem at the center of the board. The next player then places a gem on the board. And like this it continues. The idea is to get 5 gems in a straight line. That gives you 5 points. Before starting the game, decide how many points you will take to win a game. Generally it is 21 points or more. So, go ahead and enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades