These are seven videos of different live blitz games to show you some proper moves for fast play. In the first game, as a homage to Krakkaskak, the Polar Bear system, 1.f4, is tried, ending up in unfamiliar territory, but winning on time in an easily one rook ending.
The second video showcases the English opening, with an unexpected ending. The third shows the Noteboom Variation of the Slav Defense. The fourth, a rook ending. The fifth, well, a bad game. The sixth, with a bad opponent, and the seventh, a sub-par game.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades