Backgammon is played on a board with 24 triangles called points, the board it's divided in 4 quadrants and it's separate, 2 for one player and 2 for another player. At the beginning of the game each player have 15 checkers that is placed on the quadrant the player owns, each player have the checkers with different colors. And each player uses two dices to start the game. The objective of the game is to bears all your checkers off before you hold it, you cannot do this until all tour checkers are inside your quarter of the board.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades