This video teaches you how to play the dice game Farkle. You will need 6 dice and a pen and paper to keep score with. The scores are as follows: 1(on the dice)= 100 points, 5(on the dice)= 50 points. A triple of any dice number is worth the number on the dice times 100. With the exception of a triple of one which equals 1000. A triple pair is also equal to 1000. (i.e., a pair of ones, a pair of threes and a pair of fives). A straight is consecutive numbers such as 1,2,3,4,5,6 which results in 3,000 points. Now that you know the scoring you are prepared to roll the dice. You may roll once then pick the numbers that you would like to stay with and roll the rest of the dice. Once you are finished you write down your score and hand the dice to the next person. If you do not have anything to pull out then you "farkle" and lose all your points. Another possibility is to "piggy-back" someone else's dice and use their points as your own.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades