Grandmaster Alexandra Kosteniuk shows you how to play chess in this chess video tutorial, but wait, where's Alexandra? For this chess master class, guest star GM Laurent Fressinet from France will be filling in to show you how to play one of his games from Warsaw (2005), Fressinet vs Postny.
Try to figure out which tactical blow you would make to give White the win. White moves and wins! How? There's no better way to learn the game of chess than from learning from other chess masters. This will show you how to play chess with concrete tactics.
In chess, it's important to practice calculating concrete variations. Most games, even those played with strategic principles, may need to be ended with precise tactical blows.
CATEGORY: Middle Game
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades