Chess is a strategy and logical deduction game between two players that is enjoyed by children and adults alike, from park benches to convention halls across the world. Though the game of chess has taken many variations over its long history, today's form involves black and white teams orchestrated by players and has even entered the digital age, as games and tournaments are played online and via email. Using a square board composed of grids and smaller squares, the game pits a queen's army against another's, and involves the use of strategic moves and techniques using the pieces to corner an opponent's queen. Using the king, rook, bishop, pawn and knight, players execute tactics to remove the challenger's pieces and restrict the queen to certain death.
In this free video clip series, our expert will explain the basic rules of the game of chess, explaining some basic moves and techniques to use when playing the game. Learn how to do moves such as the Queen's Gambit, Fool's Mate, and castling techniques. The game of chess is explained from the opening moves to the final pin in this informative online chess lesson.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades