In this tutorial, we learn how to make your own board game for 99 cents. First, trace out a name onto the board spelling out each letter. After this, break the letters down into different spaces, and color code them for different moves on the board. Write down the key for the colors underneath the name so you know what the colors mean. After this, draw the name onto a piece of paper, measuring out everything so all the spaces are the same size. Then, color in the spots on the board. Next, use your imagination to make up rules to the game. You can make any type of game to fit the type of people you are playing with! To finish, decorate the board and enjoy playing.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades