This video tutorial is from Grandmaster Alexandra Kosteniuk, who shows you how to play a game of chess, like the masters play.
Todays position is from the game Karpov vs Unzicker (1974). Anatoly Karpov gives Unzicker a lesson in chess strategy of particularly high level.
Find the best strategic plan for white, if you can. This is a classic example of middle game chess play.
As Max Euwe once said, strategy requires thought, tactics require observation.
CATEGORY: Middle Game
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades