Grandmaster Alexandra Kosteniuk shows you how to play chess. Just watch this video tutorial to learn how to play like the masters.
This chess problem composed in 1910 by Nissl is one of the most beautiful chess problems ever. White gives a checkmate in just six moves. This is a mate in 6 chess problem delightful in its purity.
You'll even get to see Alexandra's LG commercial at the end of this chess tutorial, so stay tuned.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades