Grandmaster Alexandra Kosteniuk gives you one hell of a chess lesson in this video tutorial for the determined. This chess game will show you how to perform a tricky checkmate in one move with a useful moral, presented by guest star Almira Skripchenko.
The apparent answer is moving the White Knight, but that is not the case. It is a classic example of Retrograde Analysis. It is not even White's turn. Check out this tricky chess endgame problem to figure out what exactly is going on here.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades